Loyalist Arms makes the local news

That was a cool little news clip and you are right, they are a great business and I have had nothing but good experiences with them. Their guns work well for an affordable price and they make some firearms that you just cannot find anywhere else besides originals.
 
I bought off another CGN person the French military blunderbuss brought in by Loyalist.
It's been on a few rabbit hunts here in NE Alberta.
BP 10 gauge shot load makes lots of flash/smoke & noise in the dark and shadowy boreal forest! ;)
 
I had a Charleville and it was excellent. I got into the middle of a heated debate on this forum regarding the quality of the guns they sell a while back. Not like me really but I had no problems with the gun for the years i owned it.

Cheers. SJ
 
A friend of mine bought a Long Land Pattern Bess quite a few years ago from them, and it was a really crude job.
I wouldn't even put it up on the wall or over a fireplace.
When whoever disassembled the musket every pin that was removed took chunks of wood out of the stock.
He returned it and got his $1000 + dollars back and bought a Pedersoli.
This was probably 12 or 15 years back, I hope they have improved the quality.
If you want to shoot a Bess get a Pedersoli, I think they also carry them.
 
I wish they would stand behind their products as firing guns, I would love to buy a couple of them, but they sell them without fireholes and you drill and fire them at your own risk.
 
I wish they would stand behind their products as firing guns, I would love to buy a couple of them, but they sell them without fireholes and you drill and fire them at your own risk.

100% incorrect.

Mine was ready to fire, came with proof testing instructions and Load data.

Please guys, if you haven't had personal experience with the company spare the hearsay. This small family business is doing well enough it made the news. I thought it would be fun to share it with the other CGNer's who actually have their products, the majority of which are quite happy with them. I'm not saying they've never had an unsatisfied customer, all businesses do. However it bares noting any of recent negative reviews contain info that can be verified incorrect, or are 2nd hand with sketchy details.

Just for fun, this video was taken after exactly ZERO modifications to the gun

http://vid2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/carpart/guns/musket slowest_zpsz3bpqyus.mp4
 
Last edited:
100% incorrect.

Mine was ready to fire, came with proof testing instructions and Load data.

Please guys, if you haven't had personal experience with the company spare the hearsay. This small family business is doing well enough it made the news. I thought it would be fun to share it with the other CGNer's who actually have their products, the majority of which are quite happy with them. I'm not saying they've never had an unsatisfied customer, all businesses do. However it bares noting any of recent negative reviews contain info that can be verified incorrect, or are 2nd hand with sketchy details.

Just for fun, this video was taken after exactly ZERO modifications to the gun

http://vid2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/carpart/guns/musket slowest_zpsz3bpqyus.mp4

Looking good bud, those sea service carbines are the schit. Shoulder mounted cannons is what they are.
 
"Quote Originally Posted by lobsterman89 View Post

I wish they would stand behind their products as firing guns, I would love to buy a couple of them, but they sell them without fireholes and you drill and fire them at your own risk."

I think you are confusing Loyalist Arms with Discrimitating General.
 
Back
Top Bottom