While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well thats pretty cool. I have two cooey m39's ive giving to my girls (5 and 10 yrs old) for xmas, i just refinished the stocks i think i may find somthing similer to put in the stock.. im not sure what though haha. Thanks for the idea.
I'd say you nailed it. Were the edge of these medal's engraved with service numbers like other Canadian/ British awards were? If so, and if the medal can be removed without destroying anything, you would be able to understand who the medal belonged to. Imagine researching the current family members and roll up onto a front door, saying "Apparently your Great Grandfather dropped this...here you are."
No idea. We got a few crappy pictures emailed to us asking what it might be worth. I do know by the serial number it was made about 1912 and that is about it