Please Delete Thread

Also Interested!!!

My new to me walnut m14 stock has me wanting to make it all better. Note no sights.

IMG_0757.jpg
 
you have to phone Springfield and be transferred to their international sales representative. Many employees and phone jockeys at springfield aren't aware they can sell to you so get the right person on the phone. Email is the least reliable method to reach them.
As far as I know, the only way to get the Springfield Bush Rifle front sight (for 18"/18.5" barrels) is to get it direct from springfield. I have bought and received 7 of them over the past few years.

Good Luck!
 
you have to phone Springfield and be transferred to their international sales representative. Many employees and phone jockeys at springfield aren't aware they can sell to you so get the right person on the phone. Email is the least reliable method to reach them.
As far as I know, the only way to get the Springfield Bush Rifle front sight (for 18"/18.5" barrels) is to get it direct from springfield. I have bought and received 7 of them over the past few years.

Good Luck!

Thanks!!!!
 
Call Springfield and dial ext 8981 for Kelly who takes care of Canadian sales. There is a $100 limit though
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom