Hi guys, just trying to figure out what 32 rimfire is worth. I have some 32 rimfire longs and shorts and want to get an idea what they are worth. I have 21 longs and 27 shorts. Thanks
Jesse
Speaking of HC collection kits, anyone know a source for .22 acorn blanks here in Canada these days?
Speaking of HC collection kits, anyone know a source for .22 acorn blanks here in Canada these days?
Hey look at that, great.
Thanks for the help.
Just got my 38 rimfire kit from HC very simple to use. Bought 36 brass. 112 bullets with dies. Cost 200 euros and another $46 on delivery brokerage and taxes. Then ordered the 22 cal acorns in Canada. Into it for about $400 canadian so first loads are about $3.75 each and cheaper on each reload. Compared to finding old ammo at $4.00 each and cannot reload. I think this is the way to go



























