Pre 1898 russian nagant revolver in 762nagant do they exsist?

dutchm0n

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
HI just wondering if pre 1898 (antique status) russian nagant revolver chambered in 762 nagant do they exist or does anyone know were I could find one
 
They exist but are extremely rare. They would all be Belgian manufactured. I have seen some for sale around the world but not in Canada. I have a 1898 dated example - after the cutoff :(
 
ah to bad might look into a belgium one how avaible is this 9.4mm round? i suppose you prettyt much need to reaload it
 
May be at Moscow State Armory Museum in oruzheynaya palata. Or in ST Petersburg's Ermitage museum.
Production at Liege, Belgium was from 1895 to 1898 with an estimated total of 20,000 delivered to Russia. This variation is uncommon today and command a premium when they are available. Tula began domestic production in 1898 and continued until 1945
All content copyright © 7.62x54r.net
 
Last edited:
There were more made than delivered to Russia. I've bid on one at a UK auction but it got too nuts for me. The so called commercial nagants are identical to the Russian ones in all ways except the Imperial acceptance stamp. They usually are in a better shape too.
 
Back
Top Bottom