There's plenty of historical information surrounding this gun, but I can't find anything regarding current ownership or operations:
Who owns this cannon? Stanley Park? Vancouver City?
Who is responsible for its maintenance and reloading? What maintenance does a cannon require and when / where is it performed?
What charge does it take and what is it packed with?
How much does it cost to keep operational?
What experience does the operator have and what training has he been through?
Where can I get one?
Who owns this cannon? Stanley Park? Vancouver City?
Who is responsible for its maintenance and reloading? What maintenance does a cannon require and when / where is it performed?
What charge does it take and what is it packed with?
How much does it cost to keep operational?
What experience does the operator have and what training has he been through?
Where can I get one?


















































