Holsters for the 1892 French ordanance revolver?

tula

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
117   0   0
Anyone know where to source gunleather for an 1892? I'm looking for an open top holster or shoulder holster is there any sources in Canada for something like that?
 
The French M1892 and 1895 Nagants originated from nearby places and time, so not surprisingly their dimensions are close enough that I ordered in several Nagant holsters that while not an exact match do well enough. Inexpensive surplus Nagant holsters are easy to find on the internet (so not much risk in trying one), and also even found a reproduction left-handed leather one with shoulder strap attachments from 'World War Supply'.
 
The tanker style shoulder holsters for S&W victory revolvers fit very well, and the repro ones come with a web sleeve on the shoulder strap that will hold your extra shells. I believe they were/are called M3 style holsters.
 
Good I found one for the belt and an airforce one for the s&w actually. I'll try those, a buddy of mine has a few.
 
I'm going to order an m3 repro for it and I picked up a t33 yugo holster today that surprised the hell outa me, the 1892 fits perfectly.
 
Back
Top Bottom