.70 Cal Cannon

DILLIGAF

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Location
Alberta
Just finished building my .70 Cal Cannon today. :dancingbanana:

Still have to proof it but it has a SS sleeve so I see no issues passing the proof test. The wheels, Cannon, and brackets are all out of brass. I put some 1K automotive clear on the bloodwood to get the grain to pop out :)

She weighs in at 60 Lbs :p

18596398_10155361602373552_74979921_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just had my P320 there for size reference :) Here are some better pictures

The Cannon in 19" long to keep it NR... LOL....



18519727_10155362130693552_360004584516265493_n.jpg

18518022_10155362131088552_3597679138357378134_o.jpg

18491845_10155362132928552_6384123086737006668_o.jpg

18556612_10155362139778552_1332018618662196409_o.jpg
 
Why 70 and not 75 ?

Because beggars cant be choosers. A friend made it for me and it didnt cost me a dime. :)

Has the brass been powder coated or just painted?

Tremclad spray bomb. :)

West Coast Rangers BP club (Port Alberni) has their Rendezvous this weekend, there will be cannon shooting.
Good place to try it out.
http://www3.telus.net/a6c20742/CalWcr/CLUBCAL.htm

Unfortunately im working this weekend. But will try to make it out next time :)

Did you cast that yourself?

Was made by a friend and I made him a base in trade :)
 
Back
Top Bottom