Great find! Pretty sure that it is 1886. I don't think that the Enfield lock type guns were made that early. I'll check my copy of Jim Gooding's book. All trade guns are rare. Gooding estimates 1% survival rate for 19th century guns, 1/10 of 1% for earlier.
Managed to get 2 HBC guns this year. An 1856 Barnett 30" gun converted to percussion, and a 26 bore percussion double, 33" barrels, "THE IMPERIAL EXTRA SPECIAL". Probably dates from the late 1890s to perhaps as late as WW1.
In the early 1970s another chap and I manufactured repro flintlock NW guns. Have one that I put together for myself years later. All the metal parts are from our production, except for the barrel which is a North Star. Still have two locks, one assembled using a plate from The Upper Missouri Trading Company, and a serpent or two. They used the same lock from the Museum of the Fur Trade that we borrowed. We blanked the lettering in our mould, stamped the plates Barnett, with circle fox. UMTC left the original stamp, sitting fox with IA for Jacob Astor. The lock was an unused replacement lock. I've got the parts to make a repro Enfield lock percussion. Just have to get off my butt and do it.