FRT for an 1873 MAS revolver?

Oddbawl

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Location
Beyond
Does anybody have a copy?
I've found one I'd like to import, and having a copy of the FRT in the package would likely help things along.
Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Your best bet is to request a Antique status letter from the RCMP, and send a pdf copy to the seller, and then he can print it and leave it inside the package.

I heard they're pretty backed up. I'll try tomorrow, if no luck, I may send him a copy of the regs, the actual year of mfg is on the damn barrel, hopefully that will be enough.
 
Somewhere here someone posted a template for drafting your own version of a letter for declaring antique status. Not fully official but better than nothing.

It has excerpts from the law and spots to include make, model, caliber and year of manufacture type information which makes it very easy to see how it meets the criteria for an antique.

Thought it was in the stickies but don't see it at a glance.
 
Oddbawl, I have a copy if you still need one. PM me your email and I'll send it to you.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom