Online source of black powder

cpbird91

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 92.5%
49   4   0
Hello!

I'm wondering if there's any good source online for 2F and 4F? So far I'll I've found is cabelas.

Thanks!
 
Shipping costs with the Hazmat fees for an actual explosive are generally pretty steep. (Smokeless is a flammable solid and lower class hazard) Storage requirements are also more difficult for businesses so many don't bother as it's a lower volume sales item.

Your best bet is to say where you are and get in touch with a local club that does bulk orders. A $100 shipping fee is much easier to absorb if it's spread over 100 cans of powder instead of 3.
 
That good advice JohnnyPython. Brian, at Hummason is a great guy to deal with but, you still won't be able to get around the HAZMAT costs. Brian quoted me $140. for shipping, no matter how much I ordered, 1 lb. or 300lbs. So, yes, the more you order, the better the deal you can get.
Fortunately for me, I have a brother in the area, who picked up my order and, delivered it to me.
 
Last edited:
You don't give your location, but in BC try Rusty Wood in Mission, he's a sponsor here. For local sales try any firearms retailer that sells currently made muzzleloaders and gun shows can also be a good place to find it.
 
That good advice JohnnyPython. Brian, at Hummason is a great guy to deal with but, you still won't be able to get around the HAZMAT costs. Brian quoted me $140. for shipping, no matter how much I ordered, 1 lb. or 300lbs. So, yes, the more you order, the better the deal you can get.
Fortunately for me, I have a brother in the area, who picked up my order and, delivered it to me.

Wow, that’s $$$. I’m lucky to live close. His BP prices are excellent if you can pick up.
 
Back
Top Bottom