I've read NRCAN's page and tried searches here around storage and regulations but remain a little confused. I am interested in storing some loose powder.
As I read the regs a legal user is allowed 1KG in an apartment or attached dwelling.
Copy Paste, "A person may acquire and store up to 1 kilogram gross mass of black powder for use in an attached dwelling."
10KG in my detached house if I use proper storage, a given.
Copy/Paste, "A person may acquire and store up to 10 kilograms gross mass of black powder for use in a detached dwelling or a storage unit attached to a detached dwelling."
Do I understand this correctly?
What constitutes a storage unit?
As I read the regs a legal user is allowed 1KG in an apartment or attached dwelling.
Copy Paste, "A person may acquire and store up to 1 kilogram gross mass of black powder for use in an attached dwelling."
10KG in my detached house if I use proper storage, a given.
Copy/Paste, "A person may acquire and store up to 10 kilograms gross mass of black powder for use in a detached dwelling or a storage unit attached to a detached dwelling."
Do I understand this correctly?
What constitutes a storage unit?


















































