Webley Mark II FRT

Jimbag

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 93.1%
53   4   1
I lost my physical copy of my Mark II frt and my digital copy has been carelessly deleted by myself (not my smartest moment). Could I please trouble one of you fine folks for a digital copy sent to my email? I was hoping to take my revolver shooting this weekend but I am a little worried to do so without an FRT printout that 100% identifies it as an antique.
 
I know, I just want to go above and beyond for my own peace of mind. I saw a video recently of RCMP officers seizing a rifle from someone shooting because they were using 10 round pistol magazines in it. I know they got it back in the end but I’d really like to avoid any potential headaches in the bush.
 
I know, I just want to go above and beyond for my own peace of mind. I saw a video recently of RCMP officers seizing a rifle from someone shooting because they were using 10 round pistol magazines in it. I know they got it back in the end but I’d really like to avoid any potential headaches in the bush.

You can call the CFC... or get an antique letter.

Really the best thing you can do is avoid police involvement
 
I have a Mk II also, don't need an FRT but have never seen one and would be interested to see what it looks like. Can you send to me also? (I'll send a PM).
 
Back
Top Bottom