ThePoeticJester
Member
- Location
- Surrey, B.C.
I just got this old shotgun that my buddy told me belonged to his grandmother or great grandmother, he told me it was British made. He said its 12 gauge.. far from it, very small bore diameter (sorry don't have calipers to measure) but I would imagine this has been in a closet or something a long time.
I know basically nothing about antique guns like this so I figured someone on here must know a thing or two. From my awesome googling skills I have found some articles about it not being British but actually made in Belgium due to the proof marks, that's as far as I got so far.
Pics here: https://imgur.com/gallery/lOJoYm9
Would be awesome to know about this old gal
I know basically nothing about antique guns like this so I figured someone on here must know a thing or two. From my awesome googling skills I have found some articles about it not being British but actually made in Belgium due to the proof marks, that's as far as I got so far.
Pics here: https://imgur.com/gallery/lOJoYm9
Would be awesome to know about this old gal


















































