Buy sell & trade?

I was thinking a whole topic rather than a thread - definitely do not want to see AR part swapper projects but also don't want to exclude them - though I dare say they don't want to see our crap either. That being said I did follow a thread where a guy built 2 highwalls from scratch. I mean scratch, 2 billets and a mill .... 2 barrel blanks and a lathe. definitely want to see that sort of stuff! Maybe a board with a couple of topics?

Thoughts?

Mods??
 
Hijack away - maybe we need a build forum?? I see different build threads popping up in different random forums .. (including mine)

Just finished:
jg-002.jpg


jg-005.jpg


jg-003.jpg


It has some issues, but is a helluva lotta fun :)


Just working on now:
number23-001.jpg


number23-012.jpg


lp-002.jpg


lp-003.jpg


lp-004.jpg


Someone gave me that kit, the stock was too far gone to be saved but the rest looked pretty good. Not super impressed with the lock though.

Beautiful work Sean! I can’t wait to see the longrifle once it’s done. That Jaeger is absolutely beautiful - the pictures don’t do it justice.
 
Back
Top Bottom