Dukeoflawnchair
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Fort St John
Good evening aged and learned ones,
I picked up this pretty Martini receiver just recently, and the seller was only told by the former owner that it was a Greener action. (New Old Stock).
I was wondering - is there any way to decipher the markings to determine the provenance of the action? More for personal interest than anything else
Untitled by Dukeoflawnchair/url], on Flickr
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2hyzzJz]
Untitled by Dukeoflawnchair, on Flickr
Untitled by Dukeoflawnchair, on Flickr
Untitled by Dukeoflawnchair, on Flickr
I picked up this pretty Martini receiver just recently, and the seller was only told by the former owner that it was a Greener action. (New Old Stock).
I was wondering - is there any way to decipher the markings to determine the provenance of the action? More for personal interest than anything else
Untitled by Dukeoflawnchair/url], on Flickr[url=https://flic.kr/p/2hyzzJz]
Untitled by Dukeoflawnchair, on Flickr
Untitled by Dukeoflawnchair, on Flickr
Untitled by Dukeoflawnchair, on Flickr




















































