I am thinking about picking up an antique revolver but the seller doesn't have an antique letter for it issued by the RCMP. It is clearly 100% an antique made before 1898 and in a caliber that fits the definition of antique.
If I buy it would it be a good idea to supply the RCMP with the gun's information to have an antique letter sent out or would it be a dumb move?
After all anyone doing so would be officially letting them know they have such a gun and surely that will be entered into a database somewhere.
If I buy it would it be a good idea to supply the RCMP with the gun's information to have an antique letter sent out or would it be a dumb move?
After all anyone doing so would be officially letting them know they have such a gun and surely that will be entered into a database somewhere.


















































