While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Anyone have any experience ordering from ancestryguns down in the states? They say they ship worldwide without issues, just wondering if anyone here had bought from them before?
Rgbai: doesnt seem that way now, a few i was looking at have the starting bid on gunbroker the same price as their site. The gunbroker buynow option is actually 100$ more than what is listed on their site.
I bought a Whitney Navy revolver from them in August 2019.
I was pleased with everything.
(Except the exchange rate converting Canadian to US dollars which had nothing to do with them)
I bought a Whitney Navy revolver from them in August 2019.
I was pleased with everything.
(Except the exchange rate converting Canadian to US dollars which had nothing to do with them)