Hello BP community.
A good friend of mine brought me this; belonged to his father. Found stored in the family home, been put away several decades ago. Believed to have been bought in Germany when the father was stationed there.
Given these are (from what I can tell) recently made (relatively speaking - after 1898), I assume they'll have to be registered as restricted.
Any help with ID, and maybe disassembly (there is probably some stamped information on the underside of the barrel?) will be greatly appreciated... Thanks!



A good friend of mine brought me this; belonged to his father. Found stored in the family home, been put away several decades ago. Believed to have been bought in Germany when the father was stationed there.
Given these are (from what I can tell) recently made (relatively speaking - after 1898), I assume they'll have to be registered as restricted.
Any help with ID, and maybe disassembly (there is probably some stamped information on the underside of the barrel?) will be greatly appreciated... Thanks!






















































