blackpowder cartridge shoot??

flintyboom

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Do any of you guys know if there are any long range steel matches for blackpowder cartridge rifles in BC or AB?
I know that they have a Quigley match in Montana, but it would be nice to find something in Canada. I have an 1895 Marlin in 45-70, and I'm planning on getting a 45-90 Sharps.
 
I think most of the scheduled matches have been canceled for the time being. There were silhouette matches at Valleyview , Two Hills and Halkirk in Alberta last season and I think Heffly Creek in B.C.
 
The Heffley Creek match is normally on the fathers day weekend but was cancelled this year due to the virus. Hopefully you can make it next year. New people are always welcome. it's a great range with really nice camping spots.

Chris.
 
I've been to Heffley Creek for the Rendezvous, and we're planning on going again this year. Haven't been for the cartridge shoot.
 
I've been to Heffley Creek for the Rendezvous, and we're planning on going again this year. Haven't been for the cartridge shoot.

There is a good chance that you know some of the cartridge shooters I imagine. Most also are muzzleloader people. I'm one of the only exceptions, being a dyed in the wool cartridge guy :)

Chris.
 
Back
Top Bottom