Best place to buy .45ACP FMJ Ammo..

cbabes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
184   0   0
Location
Oshawa, Ontario
Could somebody point me to the best place to purchase .45ACP FMJ 230 Grain ammo in the GTA? I have bought lead reloads from Wolf in Kingston but was some factory ammo.

Thanks!
 
Could somebody point me to the best place to purchase .45ACP FMJ 230 Grain ammo in the GTA? I have bought lead reloads from Wolf in Kingston but was some factory ammo.

Thanks!

You NEVER said you want some factory ammo :p:p:p:D:D;):runaway::runaway: sorry I cant help it cbabes.

Try LeBaron
 
Could somebody point me to the best place to purchase .45ACP FMJ 230 Grain ammo in the GTA? I have bought lead reloads from Wolf in Kingston but was some factory ammo.

Thanks!


Drive 1 hour go to Ellwood Epps.

You will love it.
 
Al Simmons gun shop all the way. It's about the same distance as Ellwood Epps, but in the opposite direction. It's in Hamilton, actually closer than Orillia.

They have every kind of ammo, and unlike LeBarons they never run out of stock. .45 Auto is going for $24.99/box (American Eagle) and some cheap sh*t going for $20/box

Call them for info........ 1 (905) 522-1131
 
"...Drive 1 hour..." Orillia is 90 minutes from TO at 80 mph. Epp's is 15 minutes up the highway from Orillia. Don't drive that fast past Barrie though.
 
Marstar lists 230 grain fmg winchester at $365/1000. There web sight is at the top of the page, look under new and recent ammo. They will ship to you.
 
No handgun ammo only rifle and shotgun best prices in town minus 10% till february 28 on all ammo.

I found that LeBaron has better prices on a lot of ammo, especially with the 7% (i think) discount that you get as a member. AND they sell handgun ammo - i bought 5 100round boxes of Winchester 9mm at under 20$ per box last time i was there. .45 ammo is about 20-21$ per box (of 50)
 
Jeez, i cant believe how expensive .45 has gotten. Simons just raised their price to 25 a box. I still have some with a 21 price tag on it from those guys.
 
No handgun ammo only rifle and shotgun best prices in town minus 10% till february 28 on all ammo.

Actually, I was there a few weeks ago and they had a small selection of .45ACP and several other pistol calibres. I was happy to see them stocking pistol calibres but some of the prices were steep!
 
Back
Top Bottom