I forget if I already asked but when I shoot my left handed bow with my right eye closed my bow moves to the right and I cant shoot
Im getting my PAL and am gonna try both eyes on the right
Basically what im asking is am I right eye dominant
Also the finger trick and the small triangle closing one eye i can see out of my right eye but ive been doing archery for awhile now and am getting a shotgun when I get my PAL
BTW I got a cornea transplant in my right eye and was legally blind for over a decade in that eye due to surgery complications that they fixed
That's why I shoot my bow left handed should I change I think im a decent shot
Sorry if I already posted this before
Im getting my PAL and am gonna try both eyes on the right
Basically what im asking is am I right eye dominant
Also the finger trick and the small triangle closing one eye i can see out of my right eye but ive been doing archery for awhile now and am getting a shotgun when I get my PAL
BTW I got a cornea transplant in my right eye and was legally blind for over a decade in that eye due to surgery complications that they fixed
That's why I shoot my bow left handed should I change I think im a decent shot
Sorry if I already posted this before


















































