Posting offertt in equipment exchange

remmy89

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to post in EE but it has no "post thread" button, yet I can post here. What do I have to do to be able to post in EE?
 
Read the rules.
I did read them over and maybe I'm misunderstanding. When I try and post a thread, it doesn't let me post in equipment exchange. I'm not one to avoid rules, I'm just asking a simple question to make sure I'm doing it correctly.
 
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...ess-quick-explanation-rev-2024-11-02.2483437/
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...access-how-to-know-access-is-enabled.2482719/
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/pages/EERulesONLY/
1781030553362.png



https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...ess-quick-explanation-rev-2024-11-02.2483437/
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/for...access-how-to-know-access-is-enabled.2482719/
https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/pages/EERulesONLY/
 
Ok I understand now, thank you
Not to be the dead horse, but you can pay a couple of $$ and gain almost instant access to the EE or post a few threads and then gain access.
I'm not bustin yer ballz, but if the next guy joins in and tries a search maybe this comment will save him/her a few minutes of perusing the rules.
Good Luck .
Rob
 
Not to be the dead horse, but you can pay a couple of $$ and gain almost instant access to the EE or post a few threads and then gain access.
I'm not bustin yer ballz, but if the next guy joins in and tries a search maybe this comment will save him/her a few minutes of perusing the rules.
Good Luck
Not to be the dead horse, but you can pay a couple of $$ and gain almost instant access to the EE or post a few threads and then gain access.
I'm not bustin yer ballz, but if the next guy joins in and tries a search maybe this comment will save him/her a few minutes of perusing the rules.
Good Luck .
Rob
Absolutely. No dead horses here, every comment helps.
 
Not to be the dead horse, but you can pay a couple of $$ and gain almost instant access to the EE or post a few threads and then gain access.
I'm not bustin yer ballz, but if the next guy joins in and tries a search maybe this comment will save him/her a few minutes of perusing the rules.
Good Luck .
Rob
So I posted responses to some threads just like this and made my account Wednesday night… Saturday morning now, so I guess they mean your account has to be is exactly 72 hours haha!
 
Back
Top Bottom