Husqvarna/HVA/Carl Gustaf 1900 information?

It works pretty much like the 1600 trigger... it locks the bolt by engaging a steel tab into the bolt recess.

Here's a HVA-FFV-CG 1900 trigger;

CG1900%20trigger%201_zpsyybb4lob.jpg


And here's the difference between a CG 1900 and a AZ 1900 trigger;

AZ1990%20vs%20CG1900%20Trigger%202_zpsvl8urddn.jpg


Sorry for the bad pics! :D
hi Baribal,I’d like to have a chat about some husky’s and Gustafs I have in the 7mm and 300 win mag 1900, be never messages on tho site before and I’m sure I had before but something didn’t work rite!!
 
Hello, go ahead, I'll answer your questions if I can.


Sylvain.
S.
Thanks for getting back to me,We have 4 300 win mags in the Husqvarna/ Carl Gustaf model 1900’s,Along with other calibres ,I have seen two model 1900’s in the 338’s,On the left side of the receiver it say’s Husqvarna Sweden and to the right of that it is stamped CAT _ _ _ _ four digit serial number,And on the barrel its stamped 338WM,these letters you can see they have been hand stamped,The letters are stamped crooked as well as the serial number,Now all of our 300 wm Husky/ Gustaf’s have a yellow dot near the safety,This 338 has the red dot,The other noticeable difference is is the 338 has a basic sport stock”Monte Carlo “ and our 300wm’s all have rosewood forends and 3 of the 300’s have the I call glass finish,the others being oiled,I am very curious what you can share about the 338,Husqvarna/Sweden rifle,And what’s also unique each of our 300 win mags in the model 1900 Husqvarna/ gustaf all have different markings some have the more squared rosewood forend and some have the more rounded rosewood forend,The reason I’m asking all this about the 338 is that I’m told that Husqvarna didn’t make a 338 and that someone would have rebarreled these 338’s and with my research all the markings are correct that they had been built in Sweden and assembled in Italy an Italy proof mark hand stamped on the barrel,Their aren’t a lot of fellas out there that know a whole lot about these rifles that I know and I can see you know your stuff,I know another fella up there in age that has been collecting for years as well that is very knowledgeable,If you’d like I could share my contact info,I have other rifles that there are things that I’d like to know as well, We have a large family and we all shoot these SLIPPERY Barreled rifles,Always makes for some great campfire conversations at hunt camp and each of these rifles all have a background story,Thanks for your time and knowledge.
 
Well, no, HVA never made 338 Win chambered rifles.
Also, it's very hard to answer such questions without good pictures. As goes the .338 WM, a good picture of the barrel stamping would help. also, as there were three major phases for the swedish 1900 HVA/FFV/CG, only the serial numbers would make it understandable.
As for Italy being involved, they did not make any rifles / parts for CG or FFV, surely not for HVA.
Zoli got ahold of a part of the machinery and patterns from FFV/CG and made reeivers for Viking Arms while the barrels came from Belgium.
Zoli made and still make excellent versions of the 1900, including some chambered in .338 WM.
 
Back
Top Bottom