Husqvarna Sporting Rifles #### - ALL MODELS!!!

Does anyone know if the tooling/machinery used to make the Husqvarna rifles is still in use?
It was, as in when HVA merged its production to Carl Gustaf, this was then sold to Zolli (who then continued to make the 1900 until circa 2020). They bought the rights, the designs and the machinery. I'm certain they would have used it for a long time afterwards. But 50 years later? I doubt it, certainly not all of the machines. Even oldskool machine tools wear out beyond the economics of repair.

EDIT: I'm sure some of that machinery still exists, but I'm certain it no longer makes production rifles, and certainly not HVAs and derivatives). This is my guess only, but I think I'm on the money with it.
 
Maybe you should read the sellers description and do some due diligence? Alternatively you could crawl back under the bridge you came out from.
The sellers description was "overall good+" condition.

Does that sound familiar to you in your mom's basement ?
 
It was, as in when HVA merged its production to Carl Gustaf, this was then sold to Zolli (who then continued to make the 1900 until circa 2020). They bought the rights, the designs and the machinery. I'm certain they would have used it for a long time afterwards. But 50 years later? I doubt it, certainly not all of the machines. Even oldskool machine tools wear out beyond the economics of repair.

EDIT: I'm sure some of that machinery still exists, but I'm certain it no longer makes production rifles, and certainly not HVAs and derivatives). This is my guess only, but I think I'm on the money with it.
What was sold to several sources, including EBO in Greece, was the 1900 machinery. The 1640 machinery was most likely the old CG 94/96 revamped, so it would now be really worn out.
 
The sellers description was "overall good+" condition.

Does that sound familiar to you in your mom's basement ?
Good+ usually means it's worth buying. I have a few that were graded as such and I used the pics to judge if I wanted to buy it or not. Bummer you go a lemon.
 
It's not my experience. Maybe should you have contacted the seller instead of making grant posts. Maybe your expectations were too high?
What did you buy that was so bad?
Maybe you can advise people that "good+ condition" is how you grade it and it can be a real POS!

You're tha' man !

How about "shootable wall hanger plus very good" ? That would be a bestseller....
 
Last edited:
Maybe you can advise people that "good+ condition" is how you grade it and it can be a real POS!

You're tha' man !

How about "shootable wall hanger plus very good" ? That would be a bestseller....
I think you're mixing up stuff, I have nothing to do with Intersurplus, bro.... Ask them, not me.
 
I don't think I mentioned them, but good !
Well, I don't care who you bought it from, I have nothing to do with it and I have no f-ing clue why you think I am involved with them / he / she whatever. Spit your frustrations on whoever you dealt with but I have nothing to do with it...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom