Looking for a Remington 870 TAC 14 - 12 gauge with wood furniture

43 Ronin

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there, I'm looking for a Remington 870 TAC 14 - 12 gauge with wood furniture. Does anyone know where I can find one, or does anyone have a spare I could purchase.
Thanks for now.
 
Than you for your input, but I've been a member for around 6 months and I still am not allowed to post on EE, I don't know how long I have to wait. If you know please advise or who should I message in order to get permission. Thanks Ron
Hey Ron, if you go to the various forums, the mods who monitor those forums are listed. You could reach out to one or all of them and tell them you're seeking admittance.

The rule is in place to bar incipit bots from proliferating our marvelous community. Hope you understand.
 
Back
Top Bottom