Adler AD500A Semi Auto .223Rem 18.6" Tele Stock Non-Restricted

I didn’t ask Adler but I did ask AKDAS if you could shoot 5.56 through their Alcor rifle and they said .223 only, the reason they don’t chamber it in 5.56 NATO is because it’s a “Military cartridge” and in their country civilians can’t own anything chambered in a cartridge their military uses like 5.56 NATO, 7.62x51 NATO, if they would be making their rifles chambered for 5.56 NATO, they wouldn’t be able to sell them in their own country, 9MM Luger chambered firearms are legal there with a specific firearm license, but 9MM NATO is illegal, the difference between 9MM Luger and 9MM NATO is the chamber pressure, 9MM NATO has a higher level of pressure. Hopefully that explains why Turkish rifles aren’t being chambered in 5.56 NATO.
Yeah that's basically what I said but with less words. The Adler says right in the manual it shoots 5.56 but only has 223 stamped on the barrel.
 
Would you be able to take a pic of that info in the manual, & post it? Thnx
10680.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom