Muzzle brake for Axis 2 Pro

rkr

Regular
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Anyone here can point me to the right direction? I’m looking for a muzzle brake on my Savage axis 2 pro .308 win
barrel if factory threaded but I’m unsure about the pitch. How can I find that info and where can I get a muzzle brake to install myself ? Thanks
 
Anyone here can point me to the right direction? I’m looking for a muzzle brake on my Savage axis 2 pro .308 win
barrel if factory threaded but I’m unsure about the pitch. How can I find that info and where can I get a muzzle brake to install myself ? Thanks
a) you didnt look with your eyes if its threaded already?

b) You go to google and type in "axis 2 pro specs" and go to the official website

https://savagearms.com/firearms/sku/33215



c) You scroll down until you see what you need

1791475161161.png

I'm teaching you how to teach yourself :)


After this, head back to google and type in "buy 5/8-24 muzzle brake canada" and explore!
 
a) you didnt look with your eyes if its threaded already?

b) You go to google and type in "axis 2 pro specs" and go to the official website

https://savagearms.com/firearms/sku/33215



c) You scroll down until you see what you need

View attachment 1219459

I'm teaching you how to teach yourself :)


After this, head back to google and type in "buy 5/8-24 muzzle brake canada" and explore!
Typo - he probably means IS not IF.

My brake is a BrakeyMcBrakeface from TNA. I haven't put it on a gun though - they banned all my threaded barrels - I won it in their "name our new brake" contest.

https://truenortharms.com/tna-brakeymcbrakeface-muzzle-brake/
 
Back
Top Bottom