Derya TM22 Trigger Upgrades for IPSC Mini Rifle?

nttsm

New member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone,I am currently using a Derya TM22 for IPSC Mini Rifle discipline. The factory trigger is very bad, but I am looking to see if anyone has successfully adjusted or upgraded their TM22 trigger pack to get a lighter pull weight and a crisper break for competitive use.
Are there any specific spring kits or aftermarket components that work well with this platform, or are most people just sticking to tuning the factory components? Any advice or experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
One fast fix is to put a small adhesive foam pad behind the trigger (on the wall behind, not on the trigger). Eliminates the over-travel. Cost $0.10.
 
One fast fix is to put a small adhesive foam pad behind the trigger (on the wall behind, not on the trigger). Eliminates the over-travel. Cost $0.10.
Thank you for the tip! And I assume you meant poly foam. What should the thickness of it, so that the trigger still be able properly work and cycle?
 
What should the thickness of it, so that the trigger still be able properly work and cycle?
I run a depth of ~3.5mm (with diameter ~8mm).
I just used something I already had and it made an immediate improvement. There might be a more optimal size (e.g. 4mm depth)?

Inspiration was from reading about someone who had put a screw in the same location, and another who made a STL to do the same:
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/derya-ria-tm-22-trigger-limiter
 
Back
Top Bottom