any places to buy 9mm in Scarborough or east Toronto?

Jane and Finch is west end...Scarborough has it's share of Jane and Finch's though...I was hoping for a LEGAL avenue. I was saddened by my trips to the Canadian Tires in the area.
 
Jane and Finch is west end...Scarborough has it's share of Jane and Finch's though...I was hoping for a LEGAL avenue. I was saddened by my trips to the Canadian Tires in the area.

I've tried most of the Wal-marts and Canadian Tires in Scarborough...no luck at all. LeBarons in Markham is the way to go. In fact I think I'm gonna head there tomorrow to pick up a mag for my rimfire and some 9mm ammo. :D
 
Lots of places in the GTA to buy ammo, I was wondering about East Toronto and Scarborough. Sounds like my initial searches were complete though, there is not a single place! That sucks!
 
So that is how it is going to be Steve? I see!

Well, they do sell 9mm, but they were out of it when I was there on Sunday. 40 minutes is a long drive to find out you can't shoot, luckily I had a brick of .22 with me so I got to test drive the Mosquito. It really is a great little gun. No ftf, no jams, very accurate. I was pleasently surprised after reading some of the not so pleasent reviews.
 
Back
Top Bottom