Anybody know what this is?

Dwarf

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I have this "thing" and I have no idea what it is. It looks like it may be some kind of tool for something. The end is a Dominion marked 32 S&W shell with the primer intact. Is it some kind of strange ammo or what?

The headstamp is coated in some kind of silver finish that makes it look like the primer is part of the case. The rest of the casing is a normal brass finish.

Please forgive the large pics but the detail is important.

whatisit1.jpg


whatisit2.jpg


whatisit.jpg
 
Its an anchor-bolt. You use a special rig like a ramset to drive it into concrete etc, and then can attach/bolt things to it.
 
Well I sure am enjoying the replies so far. It is a strange looking something and I am still not sure who to believe. Oh well :)
 
Back
Top Bottom