Think we have it bad???

I think i ended up with the last case of 5000 large rifle winnie primers in all of kanukistan ..... 190.00 bucks all in :D

I doubt it, I just picked up 10K of large, 10k of small and 10 lbs of varget. The guy had lots left. Primers and powder are getting here although slowly, it just the fear mongering by a few who are driving up the prices and profiteering.


Navy Gunner
 
It's called "gouging"...

...people want ammo and they know it.

But people remember things like that and when the current panic has passed you can be sure there will be many folks that remember who was an a$$hole and who wasn't...

...funny thing is that if it were some other commodity like gas, milk or water and people were buying it because thy were scared of some impending "doom", the government would step in and deal with any "gougers". But, since the people are buying ammo because of the current administation and said government is probably worried about and/or scared of a heavily armed populace, well, if anything they would likely be in favor of making ammo as expensive as possible.

Woah! almost crossing into tinfoil territory! LOL

Actually I think the correct word is "usury."

However, I didn't remember the prov or Fed govts jumping in to protect us from gasoline at $1.55 a liter a year or two ago. They talked about it but no action.
 
Actually I think the correct word is "usury."

However, I didn't remember the prov or Fed govts jumping in to protect us from gasoline at $1.55 a liter a year or two ago. They talked about it but no action.

No they aren't lending you something and charging you exorbitant interest...

...they are taking advantage of the fact that people are "scared".

As for the gov't doing nothing about "price fixing" of gas, that was for the same reason that they won't drop the taxes on smokes to accomplish what they want. It's called greed.

That being said, there also wasn't any sort of national emergency that would prompt enforced price setting. i.e. it was business as usual, the S wasn't HTF.
 
Back
Top Bottom