rivetc78 BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 100% 113 0 1 Location Keine Todesangst Apr 26, 2009 #1 SPEER GOLD-DOTS 125gr .38 special +P Going to sell some. What is a fair asking price?
targettarget BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Calgary Apr 26, 2009 #2 $1 - $1.25/each.
rivetc78 BANNED BANNED BANNED Rating - 100% 113 0 1 Location Keine Todesangst Apr 26, 2009 #3 I put it up for sale. $35 a box with 2 free boxes of Lead RN if someone buys it all. I think it is fair
I put it up for sale. $35 a box with 2 free boxes of Lead RN if someone buys it all. I think it is fair
Rick65Cat CGN frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 26 0 0 Location Edmonton Apr 26, 2009 #4 targettarget said: $1 - $1.25/each. Click to expand... Wow....for .38? I have a pile of 240gr JSP .44 magnum I want to sell. As well as 230gr .45 auto FMJ.
targettarget said: $1 - $1.25/each. Click to expand... Wow....for .38? I have a pile of 240gr JSP .44 magnum I want to sell. As well as 230gr .45 auto FMJ.
targettarget BANNED BANNED BANNED EE Expired Rating - 100% 31 0 0 Location Calgary Apr 27, 2009 #5 Rick65Cat said: Wow....for .38? Click to expand... Only because they're Gold Dots.