Can you import airgun ammo into canada?

jbr87

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Location
Windsor
hey guys not sure if this is the right forum but here it goes i'm going to bass pro in michigan tmrw and i'm wondering if i can buy and leagally bring air gun pellets over the border with no problems if anybody knows that would be great.

thanx
 
It's not a firearm, nor is it ammo. It's little chunks of lead.

Airguns aren't firearms, so I would THINK you'd be okay. I wouldn't think twice about it. But REAL ammo - don't even THINK about it once!
 
hey guys not sure if this is the right forum but here it goes i'm going to bass pro in michigan tmrw and i'm wondering if i can buy and leagally bring air gun pellets over the border with no problems if anybody knows that would be great.

thanx


:D just go buy a bag of frozen peas.
 
It's not a firearm, nor is it ammo. It's little chunks of lead.

Airguns aren't firearms, so I would THINK you'd be okay. I wouldn't think twice about it. But REAL ammo - don't even THINK about it once!

Depends on the airgun no? Anyone higher than 500 fps is classed as a firearm IIRC, hence the need for a PAL.

However, it's neither here nor there and has nothing to do with importing pellets. Just a mention...

AFAIK, ammunition is a whole other story for importing, its classed as a dangerous good and is used in firearms. For the most part, airgun ammo is not a dangerous good and it is used in both firearms (see above) and non firearm air guns.

I think you're in the clear.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom