PMC K100 M855...your results?

Would be interested in hearing the results too. Havent had a chance to shoot any rounds within my shipment. Will post results if I shoot any time soon.
 
i get 1-2 MOA out of this stuff, but i get the same out of win white box 55gr fmj too.
 
1 MOA shooting it out of a LMT MRP with 14.5" barrel and 1/7 twist at 100 meters, using a Nightforce 1-4x24.

gadget
 
I shot 3 5 shot groups of about 1 MOA out of a stranger's mini-14 target. One flyer each time that I blame on myself. I thought it was pretty damn good.
 
I shot 3 5 shot groups of about 1 MOA out of a stranger's mini-14 target. One flyer each time that I blame on myself. I thought it was pretty damn good.

Hehehehee. Ruger Mini-14, the flyers were the rifle not the ammo, or yourself.
 
Back
Top Bottom