Wal*Mart ammo stickers

targettarget

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Location
Calgary
Anyone see these around here yet? Apparently some of the dealers in the US are buying ammo and reselling it at much higher prices and these stickers are supposed to prevent that somehow.

ca0509.jpg
 
Just bought shotshells from walmart, the base of the hulls were corroded, I guess they are scraping the barrel to maintain stock.
 
Just bought shotshells from walmart, the base of the hulls were corroded, I guess they are scraping the barrel to maintain stock.

Or that box was on the floor when the stockroom toilet overflowed. :eek:

More likely a storage problem, than a manufacturing issue. Did the box look like it had ever been wet? Was it a bulk box of winchesters, I've never seen something like in new ammo from the store.
 
Or that box was on the floor when the stockroom toilet overflowed. :eek:

More likely a storage problem, than a manufacturing issue. Did the box look like it had ever been wet? Was it a bulk box of winchesters, I've never seen something like in new ammo from the store.

The box looked fine, no stains, I think the warehouse was damp and this was old stock.
 
Back
Top Bottom