- Location
- East Sooke, B.C.
Having been in the forces for the past 13 years, and only firing their weapons, I have finally got my license and have bought my own firearms.
So now I'm blasting off milsurp 7.62x39 and am for the first time hearing lots of talk about ammo being corrosive.
How corrosive is this stuff, and how concerned should I be about my firearms corroding due to it?
I've always been in the habit of both pre and post-firing cleanings, and fully intend on caring for my firearms as such.
So now I'm blasting off milsurp 7.62x39 and am for the first time hearing lots of talk about ammo being corrosive.
How corrosive is this stuff, and how concerned should I be about my firearms corroding due to it?
I've always been in the habit of both pre and post-firing cleanings, and fully intend on caring for my firearms as such.


















































