isreali .308 surplus any good?

Glockster

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Stumbled onto a whack of Israeli .308 FMJ still in the ammo cans at an estate sale for a good deal. Is this stuff any good? Its ear marked for my M305 and am wondering if it will shoot as good as the Austrian stuff I found a few years back. Will be a few weeks before I can hit the range to find out for myself.
 
Stumbled onto a whack of Israeli .308 FMJ still in the ammo cans at an estate sale for a good deal. Is this stuff any good? Its ear marked for my M305 and am wondering if it will shoot as good as the Austrian stuff I found a few years back. Will be a few weeks before I can hit the range to find out for myself.

And then... You will send some to me???? :rockOn: :rockOn: :rockOn:
 
Glockster, no good can come of your purchase , best relay the info to me and I will safely take it off your hands, heaven forbid you shoot it in a rifle intended for 762 nato and not 308 winnie:p
 
Hate to gloat, but oh well....1460 rounds, three full cans, one can short 2 boxes, all original ammo cans with markings....$400 CDN. From this same estate Battle River Sports in Bashaw will be getting appx. 40,000 primers and a selection of powder in the couple of days.
 
Hate to gloat, but oh well....1460 rounds, three full cans, one can short 2 boxes, all original ammo cans with markings....$400 CDN. From this same estate Battle River Sports in Bashaw will be getting appx. 40,000 primers and a selection of powder in the couple of days.
I hate you...
:p
Lucky b@$t@rd!
:D
Out of my m14 it shoots almost as good as the port but I am no computer comando sniper ethier. Glockster if you want to spread the wealth you know I wouldn't mind adding to your coffer's for some.
;)
 
Is Israeli .308 surplus any good? Ask the Palestinians, I hear they are not to fond of it.
 
Back
Top Bottom