Winchester forgot to put powder in one of my rounds.
The primer went off propelling the bullet about 1.5" down my barrel (Sig 220). I stopped, removed the mag, waited, ejected the spent casing and took the barrel out. Then removed the bullet from my barrel. I'm sure it would have blown up if I kept shooting. Pain in the ass and I'm not impressed.
The box it came out of has "31YD72" stamped on the inside flap. I'm guessing thats the lot number? It also has "070345-A 2" in ink. It's 45 auto 230gr FMJ Target in a white box.
I'm not sure how to notify winchester. No contact info on their website?
How often does this happen with factory ammo?
The primer went off propelling the bullet about 1.5" down my barrel (Sig 220). I stopped, removed the mag, waited, ejected the spent casing and took the barrel out. Then removed the bullet from my barrel. I'm sure it would have blown up if I kept shooting. Pain in the ass and I'm not impressed.
The box it came out of has "31YD72" stamped on the inside flap. I'm guessing thats the lot number? It also has "070345-A 2" in ink. It's 45 auto 230gr FMJ Target in a white box.
I'm not sure how to notify winchester. No contact info on their website?
How often does this happen with factory ammo?


















































