It really is ridiculous the prices were seeing, also I wish canadian tire and walmarts near me sold ammo. I live in thornhill (just north of toronto, probably accounts for the lack of gun anything) and really the only place near us to buy ammo is either lebarons or bass pro, both of which I dislike more and more by the day. I am sick of paying so much for ammo, i think im gunna need to start reloading.
Try Ct on Eglington E. and Laird (east of Bayview). A reasonably nice collection of cheaper, popular cartridges for prices that are lower than Le Barron.
Tell them you live at 24 Sussex Drive![]()
They have ammo?
Is this a new thing?
Apparently, this CT has always selling Ammo.
I'll check it out. I remember shopping there for a BB gun about 7 years ago. Don't remember any ammo then. I bought a pot set from them last week.

No need to wait. I bought their last Federal 30-06 boxes last week (they still have Wins and Rems). Just go to BB gun section and then get on all fours. Their ammos are on the two bottom shelves.
I take it there is .22LR there, then?![]()
12ga shotgun ammo at our whally mart is $29.50 up $3 for the 100 bulk packs.
Lots of 22's and shotgun ammo. Can't tell you if 22 prices are reasonable, since I haven't bought any 22's from them, but their other ammo seem to be 10-15 % lower than Le Barron. Looks like they are still going with the old prices.
Try to buy from them to encourage CT to re-stock and sell ammo in more Toronto stores. This store seems to be one of the last in G.T.A. to sell ammo.




























