Looking for 6.5x55 swiss (swedish?)

Dj_Squelch

Regular
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I'm looking to find a supplier for 7.5x55 swiss. NOT 6.5 swedish. Is there anybody out there selling this stuff? Prefer closer to Saskatchewan but at this point I'm not pickey. Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Dunno if your northern is Prince Albert or La Ronge but you could try Frontier for some 6.5x55 ammo. Haven't been there in awhile (stocked up enough) but he did have some 6.5 Swede ammo by Privi Partizan.
 
I'm sure I'm not the first person to suggest reloading BUT, Tradex has all of the components to load for this rather rare cartridge. It doesn't have to cost too much to get started, a single stage press can be had for 50-60$. Good luck.
 
The Prvi Partisan is pretty good. Boxer primed as well, for reloading.

Edit: I see he changed calibers. I have no experience with the 7.5x55 in Prvi Partisan.
 
Back
Top Bottom