Le Baron getting into surplus ammo business?

soulchaser

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Location
Toronto
Just a heads up for anyone interested:

I was on the Le Baron site today and they have an announcement that they have Surplus Military Ammo Rifle Cartridges 7.62 x 39 FMJ in stock.

$2.54 for a sleeve of 10.

$218.00 for 1200.
 
I was in a 'gun shop' the other day ( Southern BC ) asked if they had any surp 762 'nato' he replied I got cases for cheap, seconds later after seeing the 'bile green' packages I informed him that the 762 he was selling on 'the cheap' was 762 x 39 one of many 762 variants..........
 
I was in a store the other day that was selling a crate for $300. When I cringed upon hearing the price, the attendant said "Yeah, it's not the best price, but it isn't the worst either."

He was wrong though. It is the worst.
 
they are sold out at the mississauga store, the last box they had left they were selling in sleeves.


This was about 3 weeks ago, unless they have been restocked.
 
Back
Top Bottom