Calgary .22lr Ammo Info

macsailer

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Walmart north of southland dr. has a shelf full of winchester 333 bricks. i think the price is around 12.60 or something in that neighborhood
 
I think every Walmart does.

Every time I go into a walmart (once or twice a month) I check the ammo situation. Every time for the past 6 months are so (and not just the one walmart), I have never seen this ammo in stock, which is exactly why I posted info here.
 
22lr ammo

was at the walmart in okatokes yesterday they had winchester dynapoints for $24 for 500 when four months ago they were only $16 and there stock of other ammo was almost nothing
 
Bass Pro actually had .22LR in stock? I'm amazed!

I scored 4 boxes of the 333 at the Southland Wal-Mart last week to keep my inventory topped up. My usual Wal-Mart, the Westbrook one, is out of all .22LR.

I like to pick up at least a brick of either Dynapoints or 333 every time I go to Wal-Mart. This way I have a good supply on hand when the store is out of stock and it takes longer for price increases to affect me.

Buy cheap and stack it deep!
 
Back
Top Bottom