Price ck. 30-06 Greek military

I wouldn't pay anymore than what Winchester USA brand ammo goes for...I think around 85 cents a round....imho
 
"...any 30-06 surplus is hard to find..." There has never been case lots of M2 ball, up here. Reloading is the way to go.
Doubt you'll ever see cases of Greek surplus up here either. I believe the U.S. CMP got all of it. If you do see any, it has been smuggled in. Ammo, of any kind, has to be approved for importation by Natural Resources Canada.
 
"...any 30-06 surplus is hard to find..." There has never been case lots of M2 ball, up here. Reloading is the way to go.
Doubt you'll ever see cases of Greek surplus up here either. I believe the U.S. CMP got all of it. If you do see any, it has been smuggled in. Ammo, of any kind, has to be approved for importation by Natural Resources Canada.

Would it not depend on when it actually came to Canada? I remember when you could go into the US and bring ammo back-granted, I'm old.
 
If the Greek ammo is HXP headstamped, likely it is very good stuff.
I got a crate of .303 a while back in the US (when we still could), and it is beautiful ammo.
I wish I got a few more crates.

No idea what it should go for, but over a buck a round for any surplus FMJ seems a bit much.
 
"...Would it not depend on..." Likely. The Greek stuff is a fairly recent release though. A few years at most. I think.
M1 clips are at least worth $2 each. I've seen 'em as high as $4 at a gun show, but the guy was nuts. Had a rifle in poor condition he was asking $775 for too. He lugged the rifle and the clips back and forth a lot.
 
Back
Top Bottom