303 British

Al flaherty's, under $22.00 a box, even Lebaron for $23. that was this week (july 30,2009)
 
Local guy was selling 303 hand loads for $12.00 per 20. Bought every round he had, and that was about 6 months ago. Still waiting for him to make more to buy them all out again.
 
"...Local guy was selling 303 hand loads..." A properly licenced guy? If he isn't, I wouldn't shoot them. Him not being licenced, if he isn't, has nothing to do with you though.
 
I just came into a little over 430rds of surplus .303,a lot of it looks almost brand new. A lot of Dominion, Norma etc.. Whats it worth give or take? I was looking at doing a trade for something else or possibly just selling the lot.
 
in regards to surplus, I have TONS! I cant wait to sell it/trade it when I decide on my next rifle (probably a German k98)
 
Back
Top Bottom