25 calibre

Gymbo

Regular
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Location
SW Ontario
To all
A friend of mine is looking for 25 calibre ammo , he asked me to look for him because he's not a frequent user of the PC. He told me to look under antique ammo, I have no idea exactly what he's looking for but hoping some of you know what he might be talkiing about.

If you have any idea where he can get 25 caliber ( centre fire) ammo would you let me know

Thanks

jim
 
I'm confused....

images
Bore :p;)
 
"...looking for 25 calibre ammo..." Which one? There are hordes of .25 calibre centre fire cartridges.
If it's a wee pistol and your buddy does not have a 12(6) permit, he's in possession of a prohibited firearm. Not your problem, but stay away from the whole issue.
"...I'm confused..." The older you get, the more used to being confused you get. Eventually you stop caring.
 
Back
Top Bottom