I found a case of surplus 30-06 in my basement

Strangeday

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Its Korean probably a couple hundred rounds in there, I could count them..I gave away my garand so i really have no use for them...

If anybody is local to TO we can probably work something out if somebody needs ammo
 
I am in Mississauga so toronto is no problem.If it is good price I can come and pick it up after monday with cash.Email me.Thank.
 
Why couldn't you be in southern alberta :(

I've got belts to feed man! Think of the children!
 
Nightmare. :)

Who is Nightmare? I am thoroughly confused as to whom Strangeday is refering to (and why? He has the ammo? Are they the same person?)

More importantly, does this mean there is a crate of .30-06 coming somewhere near me? :)
 
Back
Top Bottom