A good buddy gifted me a bunch of great old ammo. As I own a sporterized No. 4 MK1 and Jungle carbine, I was happy for the ammo. He gifted me 6 or 7 boxes of the following:
Some of the boxes are:
Some are this:
One of the opened boxes has headstamps like this:
A closeup shows it as a "DI" and not a suspected "DA".
My buddy said that some of it (1951 or 1945) stuff is supposedly Boxer, and was taken apart and made into match for the DCRA (or something like that). He said the rest is likely Berdan but should shoot great.
Should I shoot it, or save it? They look nicely annealed, and real clean. I suppose they'd shoot fine.
Some of the boxes are:
Some are this:
One of the opened boxes has headstamps like this:
A closeup shows it as a "DI" and not a suspected "DA".
My buddy said that some of it (1951 or 1945) stuff is supposedly Boxer, and was taken apart and made into match for the DCRA (or something like that). He said the rest is likely Berdan but should shoot great.
Should I shoot it, or save it? They look nicely annealed, and real clean. I suppose they'd shoot fine.


















































