Wolf or Barnaul ammo distributor in Canada?

VictorS

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone know about where to buy Wolf or Barnaul ammo in Canada?

Found lots of distributors in states but they can't ship to Canada...
 
Wolf (Russian) is not approved for sale in Canada, so distributors are not able to bring in commercial shipments for sale.

I suspect that most of the excess production of Barnaul goes to the US.
 
I think this is what the OP is looking for, circled in green is Wolf ammo from
Russia, the other Wolf ammo in the safe is from Kingston. I got the Russian stuff from a friend i think he can still get it, let me know and I will check with him.


DSC02975-1-1.jpg
 
I got the Russian stuff from a friend i think he can still get it, let me know and I will check with him.

If your "friend" is getting his ammo from the US, he better have proper US export permits for it. Look up the sticky thread at the top of the page, plus search a couple threads about exporting ammo from the US.

In summary, if he is caught in a US exit check (they have them on a regular basis at the Buffalo crossings and CGN members have reported them at others also), then at the very least he will loose all his ammo, and be banned from entering the US for a very long time.



As for Wolf Bullets (Kingston Ontario) he only sells reloaded handgun ammo. (That is all he is licensed to reload)
 
Yes he has the required permits, according to him anyway. I got it from him a couple of years ago and he was still a dealer the last time I talked to him, I am not sure if he can still get the stuff or not.
 
If he is a dealer he can not get the permits for Wolf. It is not approved by NRCAN.

How does the approval process for NRCAN work? Do you think it's a matter of Wolf not ever being approved or Wolf has been removed from the list?

Is it a safety/enviro concern?
 
I have only seen Wolf for sale at the gun shows. There is always a dealer or two with the full line of Wolf ammo and primers. I tried a few hundred rounds of the Wolf FMJ, HP and Brown Bear JHP and found all the them to be a fairly inaccurate ####ty ammo. The Brown Bear smells like it shoots; ####ty. Never smelled a more stinky ammo. Not worth the 8 bucks per box.
 
an army buddy of mine brings it up for me, i was with him once and we got checked he pulled out his trusty reg force i.d. badge and we did not have a problem.
 
Back
Top Bottom