ammo in kelowna?

Don't know about K-town....but if you drive up to Vernon DelSelins is always a great store to poke around in.
 
Definately worth a trip to Del's in Vernon if you need ammo. Great selection with enough in stock to be able to sell alot of it in caselot quantities. If you don't see what your looking for ask, as it may be hidden in a corner or tucked away in the back. Then again it could be hidden on the showroom floor. :D
 
Yup, there's something seriously wrong in Kelowna. People there just won't support a gun store.

Don't forget A&C Sports. Not a huge selection but fairly priced and decent people.
 
I'll add a vote for Del Selins, well worth the drive. I buy most of my 12G shells from Wal-Mart or CT though, when they actually have some in stock.
 
For flats of shotgun shells you want to PM me as I have a good contact. As for 9mm Kelowna is out to lunch in terms of price( As Kelowna is with many things you buy gun related or not ) . AC sports charges $24+tax for a box of 124grn Winchester and Grouse River charges $22+tax for a box of 124grn.

I just got back from Reliable and paid $15 a box for the same ammo and I have heard that DelSelin's is far better than the Kelowna stores.
 
The shop's in Kelowna are geard towards hunters NOT SHOOTERS....

I have tried to buy bulk ammo around Kelowna and some of the folks i have dealt with tried hard to cut me a deal but they were still atleast 25% more then my normal supplier... I do buy hunting gear and some die's around town but damn... if i bought ammo and components exclusively in kelowna i would have to give up alot of range time.
 
Well i took a trip to Del selins today to buy some more 22 ammo.I bought a case of federal 525 bulk pack for $21.99 per box and a shopp in Kelowna wanted $32.99 a box:eek:If you dont mind the drive head up to Dels.
 
Back
Top Bottom